Quantum Construction has been a permanent contributor at the Shell Puget Sound Refinery for over 25 years. Our projects onsite range from general building maintenance to new construction, including a few of the following ones:
- Mount Baker Building, a new construction meeting space for safety meetings, turnaround office space, and contractor training
- I&E Design-Build Shop, a new construction mixed-use building that contains office space and shop space.
- Warehouse Reroof, a massive reroof of the largest building on the campus
- Numerous Analyzer and Blast Refinery Shelters (maintenance and new construction)
- Safety upgrades to buildings and units
- Site and Civil Improvements for access, safety, and containment
- Office Buildings, several new construction projects and extensive maintenance and remodel projects
- Concrete and Steel repair to unit structural components
- Explosion Proof Retrofits to existing Refinery buildings
- Refinery Tank Foundations
As the refinery contains both proprietary and security sensitive structures, no photographs are available to review our work.